MAC BA

Thursday 18 July 2013






















So as I already mentioned in the previous post, we went to the Museum of Modern Art yesterday. I really liked it there, there some really interesting and cool things to look at. In one setion of the museum, you could listen to all kinds of funny, weird, good music, from Jazz to Yoko Ono. We spent most of our stay in that area, since they also had copies of old magazines or scripts there, I loved it!
Today, we slept in, had brunch and spent our day at the beach. The apartment is currently covered in clothes and shoes, everyone's running around packing their suitcases, since our flight back is tomorrow morning - I really don't want to leave!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)