When you go, please don't leave your love in the sun, my heart will melt away

Thursday 25 July 2013






shorts, shoes, bag: h&m tshirt: everything5pounds sunglasses: / necklace: my mum's

So here's my exciting outfit post I promised! Even though I've only had these shorts for about two weeks, they're already one of my favourite things to wear. They're so light, which makes them perfect for hot weather like it was in Barcelona, or even for the incredible heatwave we're having in Luxembourg right now. I love that I can wear them to the beach, during the day, to work or even on a night out! The can spice up and outfit but their cut still looks easy and classy. Okay, enough talking about my shorts. I hope everything is going well with you all! When you're reading this, I'm already getting closer to my weekend, which means that it's only a week and a little more until I leave to London, yay! The only thing I'm dreading is the packing, uh-ohh..
I'll be back soon, TTYL xo

4 comments

  1. What's your height and weight? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more ore less 168cm and 49-50kg, why?:)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute look, you look adorable !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I guess I should also buy this type of shorts since everybody keeps saying that they are perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)