Friday 26 July 2013

Kate and me with our huge glass of Sangria back in Barcelona

Hey guys! Unfortunately, my laptop decided to annoy me yesterday and its screen just turned white and stayed that way when I turned it on. I can somehow turn it on and "use" it, but the graphics are all messed up and everything.. a friend is going to take a look at it, but until then, I can only try and update from my dad's computer (currently updating from work, using my work laptop, naughty girl hehe) and hope that mine will be working again soon. If any of you have tips on how to fix my problem, please do let me know!

1 comment

  1. Love the braid !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)