NEW

Friday 5 July 2013



Yesterday, I spontaneously went to Sephora to spend my 20€ gift card I still had from my last birthday, thinking that buying an OPI nailpolish would be a good investment. I ended up not buying a nailpolish from OPI, but from this other brand, which left me 8€ to spend. I decided to go for a lipstick and picked up this beautiful dark pink colour! The shade's called "Mr Lover", which just makes it that much nicer, haha. I don't normally wear lipstick, but I want to start doing so, especially on warm summer nights out. I'm really picky when it comes to pink shades as well, because they somehow make my teeth look yellow, which I absolutely hate. The shade of this lipstick is already going towards red, so it's perfect.

On another note: I'm graduating tomorrow! I can still not believe it and I really can't wait to finally hold my diploma, ahhh! I'll take my camera and try to take lots and lots of pictures - everyone will look so pretty!

I'm gonna try to get some sleep now (I wonder if that's going to work though - I'm way too excited), so good night to you all! xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)