Back!

Wednesday 31 July 2013

 My mum brought me this beautiful belt when she came back from her 3 day trip to Paris with my brother - love it!
 I felt like such a hipster when wearing this, haha!
 I made carrot-nut-muffins with a healthier version of cream cheese frosting, mmh
I asked my mum to order these books for me and got them yesterday. I'm already more than halfway through Wonder (within 24hours oops) and I love it, can't wait to read the other ones

Hey there! Sorry for my absence, but since it took me so long to edit the pictures of my last post on my dad's laptop, I felt quite unmotivated to post. Luckily, my friend fixed my laptop (you can not imagine how happy this makes me), so I'm back to normal and more regular posting. I have two days of work left and then I'm off to London for a week, where I'll take my laptop with me - I hope I'll have internet at the hotel!

On another note: my midi skirts arrived today, yay! I'm probably going to wear one of them tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll get the chance to snap outfit pictures with it, I'll try though.

1 comment

  1. that belt is so lovely. I love Looking For Alaska! John Green is one of my favourite authors, you should check out our fault in the stars too, its beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)