Alors on danse!

Tuesday 16 March 2010


Hahaha, got this song stuck in my head :) This is sure gonna be my last post for today. Actually I have nothing reallyreally important to say. Just that I can't wait for friday, 'cause I'm first going to a friend's place after school, with some other people, after we're all (or nearly all) going to the schoolmusical 'Guys and Dolls' and then after that I'll go to another friend's place, and I'll stay there 'til the next day AND: we're gonna be alone at home, hahah :D seriously can't wait :))
But now, I'm off to take a shower & then I'll try to sleep soon :) Goodi night! x

Oh and this picture of J.A. is SO pretty!

2 comments

  1. she is soo pretty on this pic..
    nice blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. This picture of Jessica Alba looks very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)