Tuesday 2 March 2010





My outfit from yesterday.
+ Candy which I still had from friday and, oh, I totally forgot to tell you that I went to see 'Nine' in the cinema, didn't I?
In my opinion it was not as I thought it would be, there were some things I obviously didn't like, but also other things I really loved :)
+ The movie makes (well, for me) only sense at the end 'cause then you finally understand the whole story.. Or I'm just a little bit slow :b
+ On some pictures you can see me dancing around, I was bored as hell, so.. hehe :b

'Going to be at a friend's place tomorrow, preparing our next magazine (finally!) So maybe a post on thursday :)

Byebye! x

4 comments

  1. yes :)
    di as mega :D
    ej hun nine och reijt zum schluss vastan, wa iergendwei mega enttäuscht vun dem film :/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..I LOVE ur grey coatttt!!
    it's so cute...
    perfect outfit, dear!
    :D

    xoxo

    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. die nora ist eine verrückte hummel :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your tights! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)