A little problem, who wants to help me?

Sunday 21 March 2010

Like the title already says, I have a little problem. I used to upload my pictures on Photobucket those last times, copy the URL & paste it, so I could upload the picture here & it became bigger than usually. But sadly, the quality of the picture went worse. Now I'm trying to use Flickr, but I don't get how I can find the URL after uploading my pictures, can anybody help me? Would be really sweet of you, xx

Oh and: 13followers, here we go! :D

1 comment

  1. mhh ej wees zwa ned wei dad gehd, dml
    mee ej hun flickr:
    www.flickr.com/jil_feierstein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)