Show me your Teeth

Saturday 13 March 2010



I went to Echternach with my Mum today & got the new french ELLE, which was just 2,3o€! I remember it was about 4 or 5€ before :O
That's what I drew today, just felt like posting it here.. Tell me what you think about it :)
Oh and I'm gonna eat Pasta again at V's place tonight, made by an italian, ha :D I feel like only eating Pasta those last days, haha :b Since Thursday I ate Pasta every evening.

Oh and; I bought this brown nailpolish :) I'm actually in love with brownishh nailpolish! It's classic but not as red and it matches with everything.
xx

3 comments

  1. iia se 4.50 eur :S
    me dofir fannen ej se awer deck gudd iergendwei, an dass vill dran fir rauszeschneiden ;D
    io mee meng mamm liest d instyle och an io (;
    okay, dann kuken ej dei mol engkeier :D
    well ej wollt mer lo sws mol mei franseij zeitungen kafen :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your good at drawing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)