'PUT THAT PEN DOWN!' 'Alright, Miss, it's a pen, not a gun.'

Sunday 21 March 2010

I actually don't know why I'm posting, I just felt like :) I'm lookinf for dotted tights for so long but couldn't find any!
I heard that they maybe have them in H&M, do they?
Actually I'm at V's place, we're watching 'The fabulous life of', polishing my nails, eating icecream and.. strawberries! Mhhhh. My nails are in a pretty pastel-rosa now.. Can't take a picture yet, though. Didn't really get help yet about my flickr-problem, anybody can help me? Would be reaaally sweet, x

5 comments

  1. Yeah they have them in h&m, i got mine there maybe a month ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure :D do you mind following me back ? :b
    i really want dotted tights too, so if you find it, can you tell me where you got them ? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hjo, sou as se ned kuerz, mee dei din ej awer iwwer dheft un,also e bessen high waisted sou:b
    an wan ej mj bécken gesaid en main asch :D
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nee du ges einfa sonstige un :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)