Everytime the moon shines, I become alive

Monday 29 March 2010

Hey sweethearts, this is gonna be my last post for the next whole week :)
Our plane's going around 5, so we have to leave the house in less than an hour. I don't have any pictures to show you yet, I was way to busy packing and panicking, 'cause I couldn't find lots of stuff I've been searching :b And actually, yeah, that sounds childish, but my brother and I always take our Nintendos with us, to play during the flight, etc. BUT I couldn't find mine anymore! :O We searched in the whole house but.. nothing :(
So I guess my brother and I will fight about his Nintendo the whole flight long, haha :b
Anyways, I'll take a lot of pictures (I'll do my best!), will post more, when I'm back and I hope you enjoy your holidays as well, wherever you are right now!
xx

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)