BARBIE IS A BITCH.

Friday 12 March 2010



So this is the picture from Monday, my outfit; denimshirt, striped shirt - ZARA ; Shorts - self 'cutted' ; Tights - H&M ; Scarf - Mummy's.

My brother bought the CD from Lady Gaga 'The fame Monster' haha, can't stop listening to it (:

So today I went to see Alice in Wonderland, and even though so many people said it wasn't that good, I really liked it! Especially Alice's dresses were amazing! :D

I feel like.. no I know that I have nearly no homework & nothing to study this weekend, what an awesome feeling, whoa!

Nothing more to say for the moment, enjoy your fridayevening/night ;)
x

4 comments

  1. merci(:
    majo dad as su en loftballon den do duerj d'geigend geflunn as ;D
    an dun hun ej den mol an di heck gestach, en as awer dono geplatzt ;O
    (:<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. noraaa wie kriegst du die bilder so groß? ich habs probiert aber das bild ist dann riesig und total verschoben, man sieht also nur die hälte:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you put your scarf around you. The proportions seem very right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, i like this!
    xx

    http://moffel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)