Do you love me, love me?

Sunday 14 March 2010


Just a random picture I found on Google, looks good, actually!

My first and last post for today (sorry that I didn't post more)

I'm actually sitting at V's place, eating Cookies&Cream Häagen Dazs ice cream and I know that I have to go home veery soon & tidy my room.

Tomorrow I'm probably getting Bio back, hm, don't know if I should be happy about that or not..

'Til our next holidays I just have Frenchtest, :D
That's one thing I really really love about the years when you have Compos; you have so much less (right?) Tests!

But like I said, I'm off now.

Oh and: looking for brownish/black peeptoe-wedges for summer, for not tooexpensive.. hope finding some soon.

Good night, x

1 comment

  1. I love the outfit!
    I especially like the way you layer!
    And you got yourself a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)