We're plastic but we still have fun!

Thursday 11 March 2010

Actually I feel like suuch a bag blogger! :(
For the moment, well during winter, I don't have any inspirations for pictures and outfits and other stuff to post.
I always forget or am too lazy to take outfitpictures, I don't know, what to write here, etc, etc..
I took an outfitpicture on monday, but I'm not at home for the moment, I'm at V's place, we're going to watch Germany's next Topmodel (:
Tonight I ate Lasagnaaa :D

Anyway, I give my best to postmore often & do better and more interesting posts..

Tomorrow I'll go watch Alice in Wonderland :) I heard it's quite funny

Oh, and I'm also thinking about changing my Layout again, I'm bored of it, but I'll see.. Maybe, maybe..
But now, bye, enjoy your evening! x

1 comment

  1. Oh well, I don't think some time off on blogging hurts too much but let's make sure it doesn't die off. Hope you have more inspirations after watching Alice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)