22th of October

Monday 22 October 2012



dress: pull & bear, cardigan: h&m, boots: faith


Since the weather here in Luxembourg decided to go all crazy again (21 degrees at the beginning and 6 degrees at the end of the week), I used the opportunity to leave the house with bare legs for the last time this year. I also couldn't wait to wear my new boots, so this is the result!
My day hasn't been very special, got a 9 in the first part of my french test, but that's about it..
I'm gonna put the pizza in the oven now, shower and study some geography, see you! xo

2 comments

  1. Woweeeee....you look great. Funky boots, but awesome legs too <333 R xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)