Geography Trip

Monday 15 October 2012




 group picture of our group (we were twice as many people)
 pretty Nora
 Nora, Bruno and me

 Andreas and Nora
Nora and me posing haha!
Pico, Maliina and Bruno

As the title of the post pretty much already explains itself, I decided only to add some pictures I took on the trip. We went to Metz (France) to learn more about the creation of the European Union and so on.

PS: I found the boots in my size on another onlineshop!!!!!! :D And I also ordered another pair of shoes and a skirt.. oops! Posts on the new things coming up as soon as they've arrived :)

1 comment

  1. You look chilled and happy. Which guy is your bf? R xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)