Rainy Octoberday

Tuesday 16 October 2012


pullover: h&m divided, skirt, scarf: h&m, leather jacket: mango (stolen from my mum), watch: swatch

It was so rainy and cold and uncomfortable outside today, that I immediately swapped my clothes against joggings, socks and a hoodie before I took these snapshots.
Today hasn't been anything special, I had my driving lesson in the morning like every Tuesday (two mroe to go!:D) and then I had history, english, math, spanish and double gym. So far I've studied maths (test tomorrow and I really don't like our new math teacher) and eaten delicious thai food and now I'm gonna snuggle up in my bed and watch the new episode of Gossip Girl! Have a nice evening xo

4 comments

  1. You always look great in a skirt coz your legs are awesome :D R xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Adore. Your. Blog. Keep it up girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR. BLOG. IS. ADORABLE! Keep it up girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you might like this clip, it is really cool:
    http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/little-girl-amazing-on-drums/1j4wpmq2z

    R x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)