INSTAGRAM DIARY

Thursday 18 October 2012

 
 left: Sarah and I with our melon hats (for the funny class picture) right: super cozy café
 left: definitely need to wear my fur again this winter as soon as the cold hits minus degrees right: pizza night with the family
 left: I watched "Girl, interrupted" - great movie! right: vroom vrooooooom
 left: Zora & my coffees at Downtown - delish right: celebrating Anna's 17th birthday
 left: pizza, arizona and "An education" - watch it! right: Zora and I with our magaritas, when we celebrated Thomas' 18th birthday
 left: old picture of my cousin, brother and me eating nutella sandwiches right: the best nachos at ChiChi's!
 left: night out - with Zora & Lisa right: details of an outfit

 left: haha! right: this minibus was standing on the school parking
 left: mhhh right: outfit details
 left: last week, my english teacher made us good old british cucumber sandwiches! right: Nora and me last friday night
 left: great magazine left: I've done more than half a the summary for my history prebac next week today, proud!
 left: lunch at IKEA on our geography trip, NOM right: outfit details
 left: tuesday's dinner - spicy but oh so good right: the food they're selling in school is getting better!!
left: being dead tired after swimming yesterday right: my nails right now

4 comments

  1. your school food looks really good!! are you studying the French Baccalaureate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great legs....especially under the steering wheel... ;) R xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rigtig fin og inspirerende blog. Vi er lige blevet fast læser, og håber at du også har lyst til at tage en smut forbi vores blog :-)

    - Seline og Simone ♥
    http://selinesimone.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is that super cozy café? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)