Photobomb

Wednesday 24 October 2012

 this year's (and last!) school picture. don't hate it, don't like it.. whatevs
 funphoto (yes, we actually all wore a melon-hat!) and a picture of all the girls from my class :)
 upper one: the entire 7th year at Kirchberg, lower one: the entire 7th year! (Kirchberg + Mamer)
 our normal classphoto

 I found this huuuuge cup and immediately filled it with still warm ricepudding with raspberries, yum!
 my lovely agenda (bought at the art museum KUMU in Estonia) I tend to randomly start scribbling drawings or I fill up empty spaces with anything that pops in my mind during classes, it's always so messy! But I love it that way
 favourite sheets!

favourite boots: (from left to right) H&M, Bianco, //, Faith

Since I didn't take any pictures yesterday/today, I thought it would be nice to share some random pictures out of my daily life again!
Gonna watch the new episode of Pretty Little Liars now (excited!!!!!), TTYL!

2 comments

  1. Having an agenda book is a good idea and useful throughout life. I like your boots too. :D R xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved to see my flag there, Portugal :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)