LAST OCTOBER BUYS

Tuesday 30 October 2012

 I initially started off with looking for the H&M boots I talked about a few posts ago, but before that, I tried these on for fun. When I was in H&M, I didn't like the boots that much anymore and couldn't get the ones from the picture out of my head anymore - I just had to get them, and how can you say no when they were only 35€?!
 I finally (!!) found a top coat nailpolish that makes your nailpolish turn matt! I've been looking for it for sooo long and I couldn't believe my luck when I found this one for 3€ :D
My lovely parka that I ordered from Chicwish a couple of days ago arrived yesterday and it's perfect! It's quite thin (I knew that though), but it's loose enough that I can easily wear a big hoodie underneath :)

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)