Sundy lazyness

Sunday 14 October 2012

picture from last week when I had just painted my nails baby pink

My boyfriend left about half an hour ago and I should actually be studying some more maths now, but instead, I'm strolling around on blogs and looking for boots. (the boots that I ordered from asos - the zipper ones - were too small and now they're sold out there, so I'm trying to find them somewhere else)
Do you guys have any suggestions on what you want to see on here? It's gotten pretty quiet around here lately. Oh and, I did want to take a couple of outfit shots this entire week, but never had the opportunity/time..

3 comments

  1. nora! i think you should get fashiolista, it's amazing and i'd definitely follow you because you have a perfect style, you're kind of like my fashion icon! pleasepleaseplease think about ittt

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anon: that's so so sweet, but i don't know, i don't really get the hang of fashiolista.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have not seen you in your new dress from a few weeks ago yet ;D R xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)