Essie Bordeaux

Wednesday 10 October 2012

I've been wanting a dark red nailpolish for a while now, and after thinking about it for a while, I ended up buying it from essie. I personally think that almost 10€ is too much for a nailpolish, but they really do make good nailpolishes (my mum owns one as well) and I wanted to make sure that I get exactly the colour that I'm looking for, so I came to the conclusion that I could spend a bit more on this nailpolish, also because it's a quite classy colour and I'm sure that I'll wear it a lot!
What do you think - do you like dark red nailpolish? And do you like essie?

1 comment

  1. I thinki it is a sophisticated colour, but best for evening wear, although maybe good in the autumn/fall with earthy coloured clothes. R xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)