Arabella

Saturday 28 December 2013

 jeggings: dr denim top: everything5pounds shoes: nike coat: zara lipstick: sephora

When I went to Trier (city in Germany near by) with my mum and brother yesterday, I finally got to wear my new lovely shoes that I got for Christmas, I'm so in love! They're incredibly comfortable and work with just about every look. I only bought one thing, which I'm very happy about though, that day, but more about that tomorrow. I can't believe that in a week, I'll already be payking to go back to England.. I don't know if I should be happy about that or not!

2 comments

  1. Cool jeans :D and cool shoes too! Love the grey... I don't care if people think it's a boring colour, it's fab ;)

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with the jeans and shoes! xx
    http://recycled-issa.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)