Guestpost

Friday 13 December 2013

Hey sweeties, today I’m taking over Nora’s blog! Wondering who I am?
I’m Jo from Golden Bohemian (click) and in this post I will show you what I would wear for Christmas depending on what I have planned.

Christmas is right around the corner and one should maybe already start thinking about what to wear  for that special night! That’s why I put together three different looks which might inspire you for your own outfit. The three outfits consist of a comfy, a sort of cute and sweet , and a as I like to call it, sassier look which you could wear to a party with your family, a dinner or if you’re going out.

Rocking around the Christmas tree

glitter knit jumper: zara leggings: h&m shoes: primark (3 euros! whaaaaat) hat: primark

Who says you can’t wear leggings for Christmas? If you want to wear a comfy, yet nice oufit, why not wear some basic leggings along with a sparkly knit jumper and flats. I would wear this outfit if I wanted to stay at home with my family or friends for instance. You also don’t need to wear heels for Christmas, flats can totally work with a dress  or something more sophisticated looking.

Santa Baby

glitter knit jumper: zara velvet skirt: american apparel necklace: h&m tights: primark quilted bag: asos

This outfit is very comfortable but it looks cute and chic at the sam time in my opinion. I think the velvet skirt makes the outfit look a lot more luxurious and I personally feel like velvet reminds me of Santa Claus haha. The sparkle in the jumper also has a festive feel to it. Mixing two different textures during the winter time always makes an outfit appear interesting and if you wear velvet and knit, it’s cozy as well. I added jewellery to get some gold accents and make it look more playful. I would actually wear this outfit to a dinner at a restaurant or to an event.

Jingle Bell Rock

sequin shirt: h&m hat: primark black jeans: primark blazer: h&m shoes: primadonna

Yes, I’m still into that black and white all over look! Black and white will never go out of fashion and is always a classy combination. I wore this sequin top to make it a bit more interesting ; we ladies need a little bit of glitter around Christmas time, don’t we? Along with that I wore my Primark hat because I just love how sassy I feel when wearing it haha. I also added my Mary Jane heels because they look lovely, only downside to these is that I can’t even stand in them for 10 minutes, it’s just unbearable. I’m sure you will be able to find a more comfortable pair of Mary Janes.

That’s it sweeties, I hope you liked this little guest post and if you’re new to Nora’s blog then go ahead and follow! For more of my posts check out my blog : Golden Bohmian.

Leave comments below telling us which outfit you liked best ! Also tell us what you have planned to do on Christmas eve!
Big kisses, Jo  

1 comment

  1. I love the third look its got a Christmas feel to it x and i don't know what i will be doing but it will be involve the family
    great post x

    www.waitheraandashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)