Christmas Wishlist

Monday 9 December 2013

Now that we are slowly approaching mid-december, I thought it would finally be appropriate to make a good old Christmas Wishlist post. As I have learned from my past experiences regarding Christmas present lists and I started collecting ideas of what I wanted during Autumn already last year, I did the same this year and scribbled every little or bigger wish down on a piece of paper and man am I happy I did that! I now have nice wishlist with things that I not only want but also need. Enough with the rambling now though, let's get started!

Black Platform Boots from My Mum Made It As you might already have noticed in case that you’ve been reading my blog for the last couple of weeks, I’ve been lusting after a pair of chunkier, heavier black boots for a while now, including the simpler, lower-heeled Vagabond version. After unsuccessfully ordering a similar pair to the Vagabond ones, with a heel that was a tad higher on Amazon, my hope vanished and I buried the thought of the boots in the back of my head. Not long after, I stumbled upon this online shop called My Mum Made It and it has the most gorgeous clothes, shoes and accessories! When I first found these boots, I wasn’t sure if they weren’t too heavy for me, but I decided to simply ask for them for Christmas and see what the postman brings me!

It by Alexa Chung You would think that I had enough to read as a partly English literature student, but this book is one that I’ve been reading about a bit here and there recently and I really feel like it would be a nice present as it’s a good change from the usual books I have to read for my classes. I don’t know too much about the book, other than that people loved it everywhere, so I’d love to give it a try myself!

Vegan for Fit by Attila Hildmann As already mentioned a couple of times on the blog, I’ve been looking into vegan lifestyle and cuisine quite a lot recently, this book being one of the main reasons that I even got interested in the subject. Attila Hildmann is a German-Turkish guy from Berlin who completely changed his lifestyle (google pictures with his name and look for before and after pictures, you’ll be stunned!) by switching from omnivore to vegan eating lifestyle. He published this book a little while ago (about 1 year ago I’d say?), which basically consists of a 30 day challenge to eat vegan and follow specific eating patterns, including the most fantastic and delicious recipes. If you would like to learn more about it, I’d recommend you to watch the “trailer” to his book hereI’ll probably give the challenge a go in mid-January as it’s supposed to make you feel incredibly good, lose some weight, build up muscle and it’s super tasty too!

Nike Free Run 5.0s As many other people, I’ve completely fallen in love with the whole sneaker-during-the-day style and I’ve decided to ask for a pair that I’d mostly wear during the day for Christmas. I’ve been thinking about getting colourful ones as they can really spice up an outfit, but as my mum already said, I already own a pair of pink Reebok sneakers which I could wear if I really feel like adding a splash of colour to my outfit, so I’ll probably go for the simple black/grey/white version.

Vegan Chocolate As you have already been able to read about, I've been eating vegan 95% of the time lately, chocolate being one of the few exceptions of food that I eat that is not fully vegan. As I really am a huge chocaholic, I told my parents (ehem I mean Santa) not to buy any chocolate stuff yet as I really want to go chocolate hunting myself and try the vegan version! The chocolate in the picture is from a german website called alles-vegetarisch.de in case any of you want to go have a look! (and yes, they have white chocolate too there, mmh!)

Yoga pants / running pants from H&M As I'm currently working out several times a week, even almost daily if I can fit it into my schedule, I'm always happy about a new pair of pants to wear to my workouts. I especially want a properly long pair of running pants as the longest ones I own only cover my knees and I always have to wear a pair of jogging pants on top of them so that I don't freeze to death when walking back to my flat. I have a few workout clothes from H&M already and I'm really really satisfied with them! They're not too expensive and the quality is more than good, so another pair or two of such pants would be of great use for me.

A blender This is something I’ve been wanting even back when I was still living at home, as we only have a very basic blender there, nothing fancy to make smoothies in. Before I came to Uni, I already mentioned the wish of a blender but I decided to wait for Christmas to ask for one. I don’t have any particular brand in mind as I’m not too well informed on the subject, so any suggestions are highly welcome! My friend who I’ll also be living with next year will probably get a blender to make cakes with, so that way we have all the equipment we need to make everything from cakes and cupcakes to smoothies or homemade falafel!

Silver (boyfriend) watch I already added this kind of watch to quite a few Polyvore outfit combinations and I'm quite sure that it has appeared on a few monthly wishlists as well. I don't have any particular model of preference in mind right now, but this one is one I found on Asos which I really like.

Money Even though money often seems quite unpersonal as present, I'm always happy if I get a little money here or there, simply because you can never have enough back um money for those trips to Primark and Topshop! I'm also currently organising a 5 day trip to a great city in January with a friend right now, so a little money would definitely come in handy, but more about that in another post..!

What are your wishes for Christmas? Is there anything that you think that I forgot to put on my wishlist?

1 comment

  1. I am also looking for a blender but its for my grandmother, i think am going to have a browse through argos :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)