Simplicity

Saturday 7 December 2013

jeggings: dr denim denim shirt: romwe trainers: reebok bag: zara

As I already mentioned when I got my mint green coat from Romwe, I ordered something else as well which arrived at the beginning of this week. I've been looking out for a slightly darker and especially shorter denim shirt for years now, as the one I own is light blue and is long enough to be worn with leggings. This shirt wasn't exactly the cheapest (I'm not saying it was expensive, but it could've been cheaper!) but I decided that it's worth to spend more than £20 on as it's a staple piece that I've been wanting to add to my wardrobe for so long. I decided to pair it with basic black pants, a black bag and my black coat and added my pink reebok running shoes to spice it up just a little bit. I was mainly looking to wear something comfortable today as I spent a couple of hours in the library after having been to pilates and the gym earlier in the morning. I'm now back in my room and waiting for my friend to come over to try out a recipe we found to make vegan and sweet potato curry mmmh!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)