Monday Outfit

Monday 23 December 2013


dress: primark socks: h&m boots: bertie via topshop bracelet: asos

I just quickly wanted to swing by and share today's outfit! I'm off to a friend's place soon where we'll be a couple of people from my old class, talking and laughing and making fajitas, I can't wait! I chose something simple and comfortable to wear and you just can't go wrong with one of the primark skater dresses, I love them! I'll stop here and wish you all a nice start of the week as this post will otherwise end in useless blabbering! xo

3 comments

  1. Love the dress - such a simple shape :D Looks great with your boots x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, and the way you styled it<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your thigh high sock are so gorgeous ughhh x love them

    www.waitheraandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)