Primark buys

Thursday 12 December 2013

As I'm flying back to Luxembourg tomorrow, I went to Brighton for the day one last time with two girl friends and we had an obligatory stroll through Primark. It's safe to say that I'm absolutely broke now, but I really love the few things that I picked up!

This clutch was a rather spontaneous buy but I found it so pretty and sparkly, yet not over the top, so I went for it. It was only £10 - you can never go wrong with a clutch for that price! It also has a chain, so it can be worn as cross-body/shoulder bag, which is a plus for when I get tired of carrying it in my hand!
Fluffy jumpers have been everywhere this fall and even though I always really liked the idea of wearing something that feels as if you were wearing clouds, I never actually got to find a jumper that I really liked and wasn't too expensive. When I found this beauty for £12 and it fitted perfectly, I couldn't say no! I'll be wearing it on my journey home tomorrow, so I'll be super cozy on the plane, hehe!
In case you've been reading my blog for a couple of months now, you've noticed that I already own two £5 skater dresses from Primark and this is my third that I added to my collection today! I love the simplicity of these dresses (and the price, hello?!) and the pattern on this dress is just too cute. The fact that it's black and white makes it a lot easier to wear throughout the entire year, either paired with denim jackets and sandals or cropped sweaters and ankle boots.
Lastly, I also picked up this cropped, mixed grey sweater. It's incredibly light and perfect to wear with skirts or over dresses (it looks great together with the dress shown above!) and it was only £5 as well, so I went for it.

Tomorrow, there'll be a guest post from a fellow luxemburgish blogger online, which I'm really excited about as I've never had anyone guest post on my blog before! It's also the perfect timing as I'll be on the road the entire day of tomorrow and probably too busy catching up with my family to update. Until then, I'll already wish you all a nice Friday and talk to you when I'm back in Luxembourg! xo

1 comment

  1. You bought some lovely stuff! I especially love the mixed grey sweater and for a fiver!
    http://www.lagerfeld-love.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)