Christmas Outfit

Wednesday 25 December 2013

dress: primark shoes: h&m bracelet: /

Hello everyone! I hope yoiu all had a very Merry Christmas :) I sure did, stuffing my face with too much turkey and dessert and getting lovely presents which I'll be showing you guys tomorrow. 
Ever since I bought this dress in Primark back in September, I knew that I had to wear it on Christmas day, as the pattern and cut are simply so beautiful and elegant! I kept everything else rather simple, very little make-up and only small accessories. I'm currently sitting on the couch with my brother, drinking tea and watching Monsters University (for the third time). Enjoy the rest of the day and see you tomorrow! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)