Merry Christmas Eve!

Tuesday 24 December 2013


Depending on where you're from and when you celebrate, I'm wishing all of you lovely people a Meryy Christmas Eve! As we mainly celebrate Christmas on during the day of the 25th in my family, I will spend my Christmas Eve with my parents and brother, stuffying myself with way too much smoked salmon. Even though I've got a proper outfit planned for tomorrow, I still felt the urge to somewhat dress up at least a little bit and decided to play around with my hair a little. As very often, I always come up with the nicest hairstyles late at night but never manage to recreate the look the day after, but I succeeded this time! In case you're following me on instagram, you've probably already seen me wearing my hair this way yesterday, but I felt like sharing it nevertheless! Now I'll leave you all to enjoy your evening and I'll go finish up some cooking and wrapping, xo

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)