4 Blogger Outfits

Monday 20 October 2014


If you asked me what my main sources of inspiration are in fashion, chances are high that 'other bloggers' would be my answer. Therefore, I decided to share some blogger-love and chose 4 outfits I liked the most recently while scrolling through updates and updates of blogs I follow. Do leave me your current favourite blogger look (or one of your own recent looks!) in the comments section, as I'm always on the look out for new inspiration and of course, blogs.

2 comments

  1. Great selection of outfits!
    And I totally love idressmyselff and xen's imagination, they're definitely my favorite bloggers at the moment.
    xx


    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I discovered a great blog Park & Cube, really love the outfits and the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)