Windy Hove

Friday 24 October 2014

dress: primark coat: cos boots: topshop

Last Sunday, my friend and I decided not to spend our entire Sunday at home working, but leave the house and go enjoy the sunny weather in Hove, a town right next to Brighton. Having seen pictures of Hove before, we knew that there'll be some pretty spots to take pictures at, so I packed my camera and off we went! We were indeeed right about the pretty places in Hove and ended up taking pictures in front of these houses that immediately make you wonder how you accidentally landed in London! Even though it was sunny, the wind was so strong that in more than half the pictures we took, I'm either trying to balance myself or my face is completely covered by hair, haha. Clearly, these aren't the best pictures to show my outfit, but I couldn't not share them because I really do like the backdrop. 

PS: I finally set foot into the world of Pinterest.. I'm still figuring out how it works, but I'd love for you to check it out! Click here or on the 'Pinterest' link at the top of the page!

1 comment

  1. Indeed the photos made me think of London! Great that you had sunny weather. I may return to Pinterest again as well. Still debating in my mind...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)