Big scarf & shiny boots

Monday 27 October 2014

 scarf, boots: zara pants: h&m sweater: new look
The other day, I decided that it was time to invest in another nice and big scarf for autumn and winter, as I'd otherwise probably be wearing my tartan scarf 24/7. I was lucky enough to find this beauuuutiful scarf in ZARA quite quickly and to be absolutely honest - it was very much of an impulse buy but I don't think I'll regret it! It's the perfect combination of  black & grey simplicity with a little extra touch because of the pattern and I've already worn it practically everyday since I got it. While putting this outfit together to take pictures for the blog, (yes, I wore this outfit solely to take pictures, haha) I realised that I hadn't worn by ZARA boots yet which I got back in summer, so naturally I had to dig them out of the closet! For some reason, I feel very Cruella De Vil and badass wearing them, which is never a bad thing though, right?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)