October Wishlist

Thursday 30 October 2014

October Wishlist
my polyvore

Turtleneck sweaters - clearly, these have been back around since last Autumn/Winter and I own one or two turtleneck sweaters myself, but I currently can't stop looking at them online! To me, the perfect sweater would have a quite wide turtleneck and fit rather loosely than be super tight. Knitted versions (non-scratchy, please!) are the ones I'm loving the most at the moment, especially if they come in pretty colours (e.g. this camel sweater - the perfect basic!) or even with some print.

Boots with chain detail are something I've in particular seen on I Dress Myselff's blog and Instagram and even though I wasn't so keen on them at first, I really started liking them and now I find myself looking for a cheaper alternative online. The feel very classic-with-a-twist to me, which is always great because they can become a staple piece without being too classic. These shoes look simply fabulous with black skinnies!

Sweater dress - this is probably part of my yearly sweater obsession around this time of the year, but sweater dresses have an extra bonus: they're an entire outfit! A comfy sweater dress with boots or even trainers screams Autumn in my opinion and getting one in black or grey makes it the perfect, versatile piece to combine with all shorts of shoes, coats and accessories.

Ponchos are something I remember wearing when I was 8, either loving or hating them. I'm back on the loving-wagon and can't get over the 'Oh I just threw this on'-vibe you immediately get when someone's wearing a poncho. I'm particularly loving tribe-patterned ponchos or anything brown/beige to switch it up from the usual black and grey which is around a lot this time of the year.

Classic black watch - this was kind of an impulse decision to add to the list, because it's more of an all-time-wishlist-item, but I feel like a classic watch with a black wristband is very Autumn-y. (yes, it might just be me thinking this way) It adds an interesting and elegant detail to an outfit and is of course also sooo practical if you have to keep an eye on the time and don't want to search for your phone in your maaaaassive bag every time you need to check the time. (*pointing finger at self*)

What's currently on your wishlist?

1 comment

  1. Such good choices, recently bought a tutrtleneck sweater and still obsessed with it. Theyre so simple yet give that edge and go with almost everything x
    Feel free to check out our newest post :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/saatchi-saatchi-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)