Room/House Tour

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Exactly one month ago today, I arrived in Brighton after having been away for more than 3 months. I arrived here with my mum and after a night in a hotel, we went to pick up the keys to what would be my very first own little house to live in! After a lot of of tidying, cleaning, buying furniture, putting it together and decorating, my two housemates and I have finally more or less finished the interior of our house. Since I personally doubt that showing you the entire house in detail would be interesting to you, (unless you want me to do that, of course!) I took a couple of more detailed shots of my room and the kitchen to share with you. After years of wanting a clothing rail in my room, I finally got one, haha! The desk in my room is one of the pieces of furniture I bought and built up (amongst many other pieces I put together with my friends) and it's something I've always wanted: a white desk. Most things like sketch/notebooks, pens, etc are from a shop called TIGER, the 5 Star Kitchen sign we found in Rotterdam and the Instant human, just add coffee! sign I found online and I simply couldn't not buy it. (Seriously though, how awesome/true is this?!) Do let me know if you enjoyed this post and if you want me to post more pictures of our house :)

5 comments

  1. I'm loving this post and definitely want to see the rest of your new home! :) (even from the outside, I have a soft spot for British houses!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a positive reaction, didn't expect that! i might put some more photos up in the future although we don't have one of those typically pretty british houses :(

      Delete
  2. Please show more of your house! Do you have a garden? :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i might put up some more pictures in the future! yes we do but it's a bit wild and messy haha :)

      Delete
  3. So nice :) I can't wait to have my own place!

    Thanks for the visit dear *

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)