How to brighten up a cloudy day...

Saturday 18 October 2014

sweater: h&m pants: river island boots: new look coat: zara

... buy a yellow coat! This might sound a tad cliché, but wearing my yellow coat really does make me happier on a grey, cloudy day (which we'll be having more and more of the next couple of weeks). I found this beauty in the ZARA sales back in Rotterdam this summer and after it immediately caught my eye, it was only a matter of seconds until I decided that I needed to get it. To top it off, it only cost me 40€ (about £30) when its original price was 80€! Helloooo bargain. Naturally, my friend and I had to take outfit pictures in front of this cool blue door, so now I feel like the pictures look a bit.. Swedish?

13 comments

  1. I love this look so much, I think it's because of the color of your jacket which just pops out and make it more cheer. I don't know, but I do know I love how everything about the pictures: the place, the outfit, the "pose" xx
    nakedspirits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow coat! Great outfit!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of color this coat is. It'll definitely brighten up a cloudy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat really is brigtening up a cloudy day- just love it. And boots are perf!
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know!
    PS I would appreciate it tons if you click sheinside.com link in my latest post and check that out!

    Thank you!

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coat is amazing, love the colour and the style! Scooped up a great bargain too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yellow coat definitely wins at everything, especially against that blue door -gorgeous. (Those shoes, too, oh my goodness!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color - it's the perfect autumn coat I'd say :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with your coat! These pictures are great, and I agree, they're a little Swedish x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with your look and your coat
    KISSES FROM DIMITRIS
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your coat! Reminds me of a yellow gem that I have in my closet - need to get that out soon! If you're ever in Brighton, we can go to Topshop! :-)

    www.thatgirlrosie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG you coat is amazing, especially this great yellow!!

    Love, Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reeeally love the colour of this coat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want your coat. NO, need it! Glad you commented on my blog, you've got a great one! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)