'Caue I don't shine if you don't shine.

Thursday 15 April 2010



This is my outfit from today :] first; NO, it's NOT a cropped top, it's an old, very cute blouse which is simply quite small now :b Wore it with my new favorite jeans (C.M.), white top (H&M)underneath, black cardigan (ZARA), grey jacket & pink scarf (unknown) :)
I'm in a pretty good mood at the moment, got a 10 in my first part of the french test, :D
I'm just soo not looking forward to this weekend, I have to study so much for chemistry, and I don't even get half of it D:

That's all for the moment, sorry for those boring posts..
I'm gonna make me something to eat soon, shower and then watch GNTM :)
x

5 comments

  1. Der Schal ist ein tolles Accessoire. Und wow, deine Wandfarbe ist der Hammer!
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket!
    <3

    xoxo

    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so tall! aww im jealous but love your look

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit is kinda boring, but i love the thing you wrote of the blog on the top of the blog.. :D
    - Anna
    It's a good blog.
    - Rima

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)