RED WINE.

Tuesday 13 April 2010


Here I am again :) For the ones who don't know yet, I have a Lookbook-account now! :D it's here :)
This is what I wore yesterday, got that amazing short from V, she bought it for me in NY, it's soo nice :D So yeah, wore it as dress, with dotted tights.
My today's outfit isn't really something special, so.. :)
I actually feel sick and I am. My nose is literally killing me -.-

Yesterday I was at L's place, we studied physics together, had test today. It was.. okay..
Tomorrow she's coming to my place :) Not sure yet if I'll post tomorrow.

More maybe later, x

2 comments

  1. Awesome shirt! XO

    PS. Do you take my bus? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna steal that homer dress! so CUTE. i love it.

    have a great day gorgeous!
    DOH!


    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)