Sunday 11 April 2010


Sorry that I didn't post anything more yesterday & nothing today! V slept at my place last night and I didn't have time & inspiration for any posts. This is also gonna be just a quick, quick post.
I'm on KK (yes, I'm addicted..) and I love those tights! They're completely new and cost 5€! I really want that kind of tights, I just hope the girl sells me them, if not, I have to look around on the website.. :) Yesterday and some days before I already sent some money to different girls, when the money arrives there, they'll send me my ordered stuff, can't wait :D
More later, I hope. xx

8 comments

  1. Your tights was from h&m???
    Cuz i have the same tights in this motif and other like balls (little points):)Can you please follow my blog?;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich habe diese Strumpfhose in blau und hätte zu gerne auch noch die schwarze. Sieht einfach soooo super aus!!
    P.S.: Die threadbanger videos sind wirklich total super
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like tights, but they never suit me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say they look interesting. I would love to own one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh its okay :D i can't found the website :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)