You had a good girl, good girl, but didn't know how to treat her, t-t-t-t-treat her!

Tuesday 6 April 2010





These are some pictures I took outside + some stuff I bought at Echternach :)
love the color of the nailpolish!
+ new shampoo, GRAZIA magazine, which I absolutely fell in love with!, big and small envelopes (guess, why) and chain, for my bag. I finished french (thanks, wikipedia!) and I'm now gonna sit down, eat chocolate eggs and try to finish my bag, adding the chain. (Without my strong daddy!)
See you later, alligator. x

Oh and; aren't my socks cool? :D

5 comments

  1. haha , yes nice socks !
    :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jetzt erst deinen kommentar zu den wedges gelesen :O
    hab die bei ebay ersteigert. sollen aus einer kleinen botique in Göttingen oder so sein ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Bild von dir und deinem Bro ist schön! Friede, Freude, Eierkucken :D
    Ich hab mir noch nie Grazia gekauft xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahah, no, I just went there for get my painting.
    lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you ballerinas and your socks!
    Stop by http://memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)