Sunday 18 April 2010




Like I told you, I went to my friend's place on friday, and we had pretty much fun :D Here are just some pictures of the hundreds and hundreds we took :b
On the first picture we look quiteeee retarded, but whatever :D, on the second one I don't wear any make-up, it was in the morning when we made us Frappuccinos, delicious!
And in the third picture I'm wondering about my ice cream! Haha x) Hope this post is a little bit better than my boring posts from this week :)

I just found out that I had Pizza 4times this week and one time french fries, mmh, healthy stuff..
It's already 21:28 but I don't feel sleepy! :( I think I'll go to bed soon, revise my stuff for german a little bit and then try to sleep, test tomorrow! Good night/good day (from whereever you are)
x

8 comments

  1. di lescht foto as schéin(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look horrible without make up .

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your nice opinion :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe i'm being sarcastic because i didn't ask for your opinion? and i do wear make-up during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog!good job! I'll follow you!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehhh actually you do, cause you made a blog, where people can COMMENT, and express theirselves. "Thank you for commenting! i love getting comments & i'll answer every single one i get! xx " and you even thank me for commenting so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, whatever. let's say it this way; thank you for commenting, point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!! so cool!!!!! ilike it so much!!!;);) i'll follow you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)