Tuesday 6 April 2010


no movie ideas?

Yesterday evening, when I was watching those DIY-videos I told you about, I had again a huge inspirationflash :b It was already 23:30, but I just had to make something! Remember the skirt I made on my own? Well I still have a rest of tissue, so I decided to make me a small hand bag. It's nearly finished, I just need to add some chain :)

So my plans for today are:
- go to Echternach by bus & buy golden chain
- go to the post, also in E. and inform me about the costs and stuff for Kleiderkreisel.
- finish my bag
- hopefully see V again since a week!

And the weather is SO nice! I think I'll take some pictures outside now :)!

What are your plans for today?

1 comment

  1. that sounds great. I am curious about that bag. Where did you watch the channels? I love DIYing stuff, so much fun
    *Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)