There's not enough room for you and for me!

Sunday 18 April 2010




first two pictures; don't mind, I just felt like taking pictures, I just found that it would look nice.
third picture; my outfit today (the new skirt) not that special, I know, but.. :)

I spent my day mostly outside, which was amazing! It was soo warm! I even made some of my homework outside :3 The weather is just beautiful! Hope it stays and the summer gets even better :D Nothing else, interesting in this post.. maybe the next one's gonna be more interesting (:

3 comments

  1. ch hun geeenau den selwejten becher, just dass ech knäpp dran gma hun((:

    ReplyDelete
  2. schecks de mer eng einladung fir lookbook?(:
    du muss awa ned :b
    hundchger du FRENDLECH STRAWBERRYBITCH do :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!
    Im following :)
    Follow me back?
    -theurbanfashiongal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)