Wednesday 7 April 2010


Today I went to the cinema with Lisa and we watched Dear John. It's definitly one of my actual favorite movies! So romantic and beautiful.. and sad. Channing Tatum is so hot and cute, when he cries.. :b I have to admit, I cried, but I seriously couldn't resist.
Really, really wanna see it again, and I really recomend it to you all :)

No other posts for today, I'm staying at V's place tonight :) I bought some stuff today, gonna show you pictures tomorrow, I promise :)

But now, goodie nightie :) x

1 comment

  1. what a great blog! I've never heard about that film but now I want to watch it, it seems really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)