Looking at you is the only drug I need

Thursday 29 April 2010

Hola chicas! How are you all today, on such a beautiful, warm, sunny day? I'm great :D I feel superhappy right now, also because of that awesome weather! It was around 26°C today! Still can't believe it.
Also today a skirt from KK arrived, which I've been waiting soo long :D Here it is;
isn't it cute?
Aaaaand, finally took a picture of the tissue I bought, I told you about;


the dots are a little bit bigger than a 50ct-piece :) I want to make me a highwaisted skirt out of it, or something similar.. :) But now, I'm off for a shower and then GNTM! Have a good evening, x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)