Tu serches la fight?

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Hey you all out there :) First of all: I don't have any pictures to show you, I officially suck. I never have time to take some or just don't see the point of taking boring pictures.
Today my tissue, which I ordered some time ago on KK, arrived :D It's white with big, red circles ? on it :) I'll take a picture of it.. some time.. I try.
For the moment my outfits aren't really original or anything, so no outfitposts either, but maybe my next days-outfits will be more interesting :) The weather here is pretty awesome, always +20°C, which is, 1.really hot for april!, 2.really, really hot for april in LUX!
Whatever, I'll tell you if there's something new! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)