170611

Friday 17 June 2011

 
random picture from the gas thingies from one of our science rooms, it made Sarah and me laugh every single time we saw it, haha!

Hey everyone! Today I had my physics and english exam, physics was weird, sometimes easy, sometimes hard and english was good. After the exams, I went to Subway with a couple of friends and came home at half past 3. I then studied chemistry until 5 (I think I start getting some of the things we have to study..:D) and I'm now relaxing in front of the tv, watching Taff and drinking Red Bull!
Since I need to study chemistry, geography and maths this weekend, I think I'll prepare posts for the next two days, so that I can focus more on studying and you don't have to wait until late in the evening for a new post :)
Have a nice friday night! xo 

PS: I'll be in England in exactly one month - excited!!

1 comment

  1. Haha, comments on tables and stuff in classrooms always made me laugh too x) haven't seen that one though!
    Good luck with your compos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)