let down your hair

Monday 13 June 2011

 
top - new look, cardigan and jeans - zara, shoes - cheap chinese shop, bag - topshop, necklace - claire's, bracelets - random shop in Cologne

 Woooooooho, I'm nearly done with my maths summary! Haha okay, this was random. Only a short, short update, this is what I wore yesterday. Victoria and I spontaneously went to the cinema to watch Hangover 2 and I looved it, so funny! I'm now off again, I'll grab something to eat at the small village festival over here with Victoria, later maybe carry on studying and then we might as well watch Scream III, haha! Have a nice monday, xo

3 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)