Backe, backe Kuchen

Wednesday 1 June 2011

 wearing my new pink hoodie♥ and (below) golden glitter I bought with Victoria yesterday. Planning on pouring it on my nails!
random picture of Pablo, Martini and me baking, heheh

Sorry for the weak posting yesterday, but I spent my whole afternoon baking with a few friends, and in the evening I was just so tired that I couldn't bother to update. I forgot to take my camera with me yesterday, but I'll go back to Victoria's place in a few minutes and the guys'll join us, so I will definitely take pictures of our results! The rest of the day will (must) be sacrificed for studying biology - I still can't realise how soon my exams are coming up.. I really need to get some things for school done! Until then, xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)