Raspberry Sorbet

Saturday 4 June 2011




All I've been doing today is trying to do some of my biology compo (yes, once again, lovely biology) and watching the last episode of the fourth season of skins, and whaaatthefuck mhevduiaFreddienahbdueb ?? (I don't wanna spoil it for anyone, but the ones who saw it will understand)
Nothing much more to tell, I'll be alone at home with my brother tonight and I'm still hoping for an answer from Kathyln, otherwise I'll spend my evening either in front of the tv or the laptop, watching tv shows and eating pizza! Have a nice rest of the saturday xo

4 comments

  1. Cute shorts :D
    And yeah, I was like that when I saw the episode too , it's so "whaaaat!?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures, especially the first one (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the colour of your shorts, they're so cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)